| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in June is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.6 °C (79.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in June is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in June is exceedingly wet. A staggering 624.7mm (24.6in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 14:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: