| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in January is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping. A sizable 220mm (8.7in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: