| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in August is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 239.8mm (9.4in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 13:36 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: