| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in April is very mild at 17.6 °C (63.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in April is sopping. A wopping 450.2mm (17.7in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: